Hi! I am interested in getting an Android device after living my full life with iPhones. I currently have a 6s and am in the market for a new phone. I have narrowed it down between the regular (small) Pixel 3 or wether I should wait for the Galaxy S10. I really like the stock android feel if the pixel and not having all the bloatware or extra apps. On the other hand I am excited for the the S10’d new design. Expandable storage and the headphone jack are not important to me. Should I get the Pixel 3 or wait for the S10? Thanks!
    10-24-2018 11:45 PM
    If you're in need of a phone now, get what excites you now. We simply don't know what the Galaxy S10 (or whatever they call it) will bring to the table. If you're always waiting for the next device, you'll always be waiting. When the next Galaxy S device comes out, you'll then question if you should wait for the next Note or Pixel device...

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Android Central.
    10-25-2018 06:06 AM