When I'm staying in hotels on business or in other houses I can connect to the WiFi but can't access the internet. It usually says something like ,"internet not connected"
    10-27-2018 05:37 AM
    In a hotel, you usually have to log in or agree to their terms. Open your web browser, If you don't see anything, go anywhere (aol.com is fast to type), and you'll get to a page that asks you to check a box agreeing to terms. Or there may be a card on the desk that tells you that your login is abc an your password is xyz (or whatever they are) and the first page will ask you to log in. (And you have to keep the browser going as long as you want internet access, so use the Home button to get back to your home page).

In other peoples' homes, the router is usually secured, so you need the password. If nothing asks you for the password, look on the wifi page (pull down the shade and long-press the wifi icon), long-press the connection you're connected to and tell it to Forget. Then it should show the connection as one that's available. Tap it and you'll be given a place to put a password in. (Of course, if they won't give you the password, that's up to them - it's their house.)
    10-27-2018 02:38 PM