Phone: Huawei P8 Lite

My device had about 700 MB internal storage free space. After running Bitdefender all the available space vanished.

I uninstalled Bitdefender. I moved videos and photos to the SD card. I also uninstalled some apps. Then I installed Bitdefender again and when I started a scan it stucks at 1% "Analyzing" and all free space vanished again.

Uninstalling the antivirus doesn't help and scanning the device for app caches that can be deleted etc. doesn't return many MBs. The data that can be erased is just a few MBs.

Any suggestions?
    10-29-2018 08:47 AM
    It's a 3.5 year old phone, with only 16GB total (operating system, Android, system partitions, user data) storage. It's getting a little small for apps that are taking huge amounts of space, because people use "app creating apps", instead of actually developing apps in code. That's why people upgrade their phones - not just to have "the latest and greatest", but because older phones won't run newer software.
    10-29-2018 03:54 PM
    Hi there,

Bitdefender Free version is not much effective in cleaning virus and in compatibility terms. I recommend you to move to a paid one. Bitdefender has a lot more features at a very reasonable price.
    Make sure the selected Antivirus should be compatible With your PC.

Bitdefender Family Pack/ Bitdefender Mobile Security will be helpful in this situation.
    11-02-2018 02:37 AM