I have a Samsung S9+ and lately I have been facing an issue probably due to some android bug.
    The problem is that whenever I am using the phone or any application or normal phone use, suddenly a Google logo pops up and I am left with a white screen on my device. Whenever I try to minimize or close, it closes the app with it, the app is not fully shutdown but this bug just throws me out of the app and I have to reopen the app to continue my session. And this same thing happens randomly over and over in a vicinity of every 3-5 minutes.
    The pop up is probably from Google App becasue the logo is similar to the app which pops up. This pop up of the app is so annoying and makes me furious.
    Please do look into the matter and help me find a solution for the same.

Thank You.
    10-31-2018 10:30 AM
    Welcome to the forums. Can you show us a screenshot with that pop up (you need to create an account first)? Next time you get that popup tap the recent apps/multitasking key and see which card is the last one in there.
    10-31-2018 10:40 AM
    I do not know how to attach a screenshot in this answer.
    But I will walk you through the situation. It happens like this exactly, firstly, the Google logo appears for a second suddenly on the screen no matter what I am doing on the phone, then the logo disappears and leaves a white screen just like an app is open which the bottom controls being visible and the top task bar visible and when i try to minimize, it kills itself leaving me showing the last app i used.
    At the moment when the screen is white, the only option works on my device is multitasking/recent apps key and as soon as I press that, everything goes under the screen and I am forwarded to the Home Page. As you asked, the last card on the multitasking/recent apps tab is the last app which I was using.
    The problem is also that I dont know if it is Google app or not because when I open the multitasking/recent apps tab, it vanishes. It happens even more frequently now.
    I tried to reboot my device many a times, tried disabling the Google app, also tried shutting down all the settings related to google app but nothing seems to be working.
    10-31-2018 01:36 PM
    See if this guide can help you to identify the app that is pushing that popup.

https://forums.androidcentral.com/sh...d.php?t=901497
    10-31-2018 02:04 PM
    I found out, its Google search app which is giving me all this trouble.
    Please help me fix this issue.
    10-31-2018 06:22 PM
    Hi. I have the exact same problem, it appeared yesterday and actually disappeared in the evening, but appeared again this morning. I made a screen recording, hope it helps.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1bsF...w?usp=drivesdk
    11-01-2018 05:36 AM
    Hi. I have the exact same problem, it appeared yesterday and actually disappeared in the evening, but appeared again this morning. I made a screen recording, hope it helps.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1bsF...w?usp=drivesdk
    That's weird! What phone do you have? Is it a Samsung model as well?
    11-01-2018 07:38 AM
    Yes, it's samsung galaxy a5 2017. I remembered now that I downloaded some tv series from index directory (mkv file directly from internet, not torrent). Could it be a reason? I can't locate any unwanted files and I tried 5 different antivirus softwares. Nothing seems to work. I also disabled opt-out google ads, and disabled all the companies which can give me ads.

Actually right now this google logo is not popping up, and it's super weird because I haven't done anything, I just didn't use my phone for like an hour.

Thanks for your help and sorry for my english
    11-01-2018 08:07 AM
    That's a weird one. Have you done the basics? Clear the cache partition and reboot? Try safe mode if not successful? Unistall Google beforehand and reinstall a fresh copy from the playstore after. Start with that.
    11-01-2018 08:32 AM
    Yeah it is a weird one. Still in the moment it doesn't appear anymore. I will try reintalling google if the problem occures again. Thanks.
    11-01-2018 09:23 AM
    Hi there, me again. Yesterday the problem with popping up google logo disappeared, but appeared again today. I'm not able to uninstall the google app, so what can I do?
    11-03-2018 05:06 AM
    You may want to try my suggestion above. And you should be able to delete Google, but it might not be the problem.
    11-03-2018 06:08 AM
    I tried wiping chache partition, but it did not help. For a few days now ads appear instead of white screen after google logo, sometimes the name of the app in recent apps is google play services.
    11-10-2018 08:07 AM
    I tried wiping chache partition, but it did not help. For a few days now ads appear instead of white screen after google logo, sometimes the name of the app in recent apps is google play services.
    That sounds like a third party app pushing ads. See if this guide helps you to identify which one.

https://forums.androidcentral.com/sh...d.php?t=901497
    11-10-2018 08:14 AM
    I already saw that, but I was not able to identify the app back then. A few minutes ago I ran play protect scan in google play app and it said that the app "AR ruler" is harmfull, so I uninstalled it and the problem seems to be gone. Thanks for your help.
    Javier P likes this.
    11-10-2018 08:22 AM
    Hey Guys, I have faced this issue for a long time and it was too annoying. I love to play online games, and it sucks when you are playing online and suddenly a pop up appears in front of your screen. I have resolved this issue. This is because of "PLAY APP HELPER". It is an application get install in your device at the time of software update. Search it in Setting--->apps , and uninstall it.

Thanks, cheers.
    Attached Thumbnails Random Pop up of Google App or sort of thing-screenshot_20181121-132512.jpg  
    11-21-2018 02:10 AM