10-31-2018 03:31 PM
    After talking to tmobile about this, they said they can't. What they can do is turn it off for all calls, but blocked numbers can still leave a vm if not. Seems like a option that should be there, but it's not.
    10-31-2018 04:30 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! I thought T-Mobile's Scam Block feature could actually prevent "Scam Likely" calls from actually coming through and leaving voicemails: https://www.t-mobile.com/resources/call-protection. It's a setting you have to turn on in your T-Mobile account page, not on the phone.
    10-31-2018 06:08 PM
    I have Scam block, but with spoofing we all have problems.
    10-31-2018 06:41 PM
    That's odd that T-mobile can't block a number like that, with Verizon I can block a number and it prevents them from texting me or leaving a voicemail.

Unfortunately I don't know of another way to prevent callers from leaving voicemail, every call block app I've tried resulted in the call getting rejected and being able to leave a message.
    10-31-2018 07:56 PM
    I have Scam block, but with spoofing we all have problems.
    Yeah, the problem with spoofed numbers is that the scam detection can't really figure that out. The spoofed numbers I get are usually random numbers with the same prefix as my own number, so the system doesn't have any record of those numbers being a source of spam.
    11-01-2018 10:32 AM
    Yeah, the problem with spoofed numbers is that the scam detection can't really figure that out. The spoofed numbers I get are usually random numbers with the same prefix as my own number, so the system doesn't have any record of those numbers being a source of spam.
    Yup, there are a couple of call screeners that allow you to block the first three. Problem is that I have friends who have the same first three. I'm sure they have software that can detect auto dialers simply. Why they don't, it must be a money trail to it.
    11-01-2018 10:34 AM
    I've seen some recent news articles about spoofing -- supposedly, the FCC is trying to crack down more, but not sure how much they can really do about it. At least someone's acknowledging the problem, though.
    11-01-2018 10:54 AM