Well my Galaxy 7 go6t ran over, so my boyfriend's mom gave me her Honor 6x and it won't le yu yut Mrletyy TTY set it up using my email. It keeps asking for an email that was already synced to the device. I am very confused. I want to use a new email for it. My email has received emails about logging into my new device, meaning it has been synced to my new phone at least. I have already factory reset the phone a couple of times. Any help?
    11-01-2018 12:54 PM
    That device was not properly reset, what you're seeing now is called Factory Reset Protection - https://www.androidcentral.com/facto...-you-need-know

Your boyfriend's mom will need to configure the device for herself again, then follow the steps in the article above to ensure it's properly reset for you to use.

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Android Central.
    11-01-2018 03:43 PM