They should give money back on all these. Mine fell from couch on to carpet and cracked perfectly down the middle. It's called a Heat Crack. It barely charges sometimes. And when u can use it IT'S GOT TO BE SLOWER THAN A NEXTBOOK

IT ABSOLUTELY WAS THEBIGGEST WASTE OF MY MONEY.
    11-02-2018 05:02 PM
    I've had mine for several years, the 2013 version. It's always been trouble-free, runs smooth and fast, and is an outstandingly good tablet in my opinion.
    11-02-2018 06:06 PM
    Had mine for 5 years never been a problem. Runs android 6, still runs quite fast.
    11-18-2018 01:43 AM
    First of all, the OP seems to be upset about the performance of a 5 or 6 year old device (depending on which generation Nexus 7 they're talking about). This seems a bit unreasonable, since any device that old is bound to be relatively slow compared to current devices.

Second, saying that "they" should give money back would suggest that the OP just recently bought this. Since it would make no sense for a 5 or 6 year old device to be brand new any time during these past 3-4 years, I would guess the unit was purchased as a used or refurbished device. There may very well have been some previous damage that increased the risk of the current damage. Or, the device has been used so much that the battery is deteriorating, leading to increased heat generation when charging, which led to this "heat crack."

I would suggest to the OP that next time, you spend your money on a more recent device, not one that is this old and outdated.
    11-18-2018 01:56 AM