How to know that your phone installed by spy app? I known my phone installed spy app because someone know my phone activities for the example my contact person, sms, whatsapp chat history, and my phone screen activities. I don't know what kind app which installed and how to uninstall it. I have try to change all phone and my email address 3rd times but it still already installed in my new phone. I think it's installed by wifii or something which connected with my old phone and when i connected with new phone the app installed.
    11-03-2018 04:49 AM
    If you can, get a new Sim card and reset the phone. Don't use backups and turn off synching, both which may also carry the virus. Good luck.
    11-03-2018 06:04 AM
    Look for any app that's not a system app that you don't use and uninstall it. (It will probably tell you that you can't uninstall it while it's a device manager - that's fine, that's how a spy app should install [assuming that a spy app should install at all] - just uncheck it in the device manager screen, then uninstall it.)

A new SIM card won't do a thing, unless the spy app is installed in the SIM card - which hasn't been done in about a decade - phones don't work like that any more.

You don't reset the phone - first, that deletes all your pictures, music, installed apps, etc., and second, if the spyware is installed as a system app, that won't get rid of it.

If the spyware is installed as a system app, your only option is to reflash the ROM (backing up all your pictures, music, apps, etc. first).
    11-03-2018 01:24 PM