The problem is it used to be you could put a ringtone or a notification to an individual so that you know who it is that is calling that's why you got a hundred thousand different ways of saying your sisters calling your mom's calling who's calling why even bother when you can just put the ringtone on there and say the hell with it you make this site so much more difficult than it should be on such a simple program to run on a phone WTF!
    11-03-2018 10:21 PM
    Email the app developer. Mention your phone and OS version.
    11-04-2018 05:14 AM
    You can still just go to zedge.net, choose ringtones, download them one at a time, then copy them to your ringtone folder. (Then delete them from your Downloads folder or wherever they go - using Move can glitch leaving you with no original and no copy.)

Then go into Contacts and assign ringtones to your contacts. I did it in my Pixel 2 and it worked fine. (You're right, though - sometimes apps get "improved" to the point that they're pretty useless.)
    11-04-2018 12:41 PM
    The problem is it used to be you could put a ringtone or a notification to an individual so that you know who it is that is calling that's why you got a hundred thousand different ways of saying your sisters calling your mom's calling who's calling why even bother when you can just put the ringtone on there and say the hell with it you make this site so much more difficult than it should be on such a simple program to run on a phone WTF!
    Have you ever tried Caller Name Talker? You may like it.
    11-04-2018 12:52 PM