The standard WiFi configuration app on Android Oreo (8.0.0) still does not support configuring FT-PSK as well as WPA-PSK as a connection option to WiFi access points. wpa_supplicant has supported it for years but the vanilla configuration client in Oreo does not allow FT-PSK (or FT-EAP) to be passed to wpa_supplicant. Apparently recent Samsung phones support it, presumably with a modified WiFi configuration app.
    11-04-2018 09:56 AM
    The current state of FT:

"On August 4th, 2018 researcher Jens Steube (of Hashcat) described a new technique to crack WPA PSK (Pre-Shared Key) passwords that he states will likely work against all 802.11i/p/q/r networks with roaming functions enabled."

Linux jumped the gun - more work needs to be done. (Or you could be roaming, decide to make a payment from your bank, and fine a 0 balance or a large overdraft the next day - your choice. I prefer security.)
    11-04-2018 01:55 PM
    Rukbat: That would work with weak (i.e. short or in the dictionary) passwords, as the attack needs to compute the PSK/PMK from each test password. So, just use a long non-dictionary passphrase. Also, a bit of googling on hashcat speeds suggests that PMK calculation is slow - say 100k hashes/sec on average hardware. TBH, with a long passphrase I'm not too bothered as I haven't got any State Secrets to find...
    11-06-2018 04:04 AM