Hello everyone,

I recently joined the ' Android ' world from apple. So I barely know things of how this device works.
    I bought my self a new Note 9 and currently struggling while gaming " PUBG mobile ".

I'm experiencing an issue whenever I hold the game while gaming and headset plugged, my fingers/hand apparently hovers over the Note 9 Speaker/Mic and people complain of the noise out of it noting that the headset mic works just fine but i cant find a way to disable this built in Mic/speaker of the phone itself.

I spend my time playing with friends while Mic is off because of the noise, I also tested the mic on Rog phone and its work just fine without any noises.

Any suggestions ?!
    11-06-2018 10:23 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! Sorry for the basic question, but are you certain the headphone plug is pushed in all the way? Sometimes it can be pretty tight, and if the plug is not in all the way, you can sometimes get audio or mic functions working half-and-half.

Also, are the headphones specifically labeled on the package as "Made for iPhone"? If so, that can lead to slight incompatibility, since the headphone jack configuration on iPhones is a little different.

Does this also happen with Bluetooth headphones?
    11-06-2018 10:36 AM
    I have the exactly the same issue. And the issues comes and goes. It is very annoying and one of my friend with Note9 has the same issue, too. Because of this issue i changed my phone 3 times but it is still the same. Tried different brands and types (incl bluebooth headohones) but the issue just wont go away Anyone managed to solve it?
    12-03-2018 10:25 AM