I jave a huawei mate 10 pro that I bought in china. I was using nova launcher as my main launcher for some time now and it seemed to work perfectly with my new mate 10 pro. However a revent system update seemed to change all of this. The deafupt launcher option can no longer be found in the default apps section. I really love nova launcher and I've gotten ised to using it so if anyone knows how to help that would be amazing
    11-07-2018 06:27 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! Go to Settings>Apps, tap Menu>Show System, and look for the stock Huawei launcher. Select it and see if there is a Default option there. If you can, clear the default. Then tap the Home button and see if it asks you which app to complete the action.
    11-07-2018 11:40 AM
    I jave a huawei mate 10 pro that I bought in china. I was using nova launcher as my main launcher for some time now and it seemed to work perfectly with my new mate 10 pro. However a revent system update seemed to change all of this. The deafupt launcher option can no longer be found in the default apps section. I really love nova launcher and I've gotten ised to using it so if anyone knows how to help that would be amazing
    You are not alone. See if this solution works for you.

https://www.xda-developers.com...-bl...rty-launchers/
    11-19-2018 08:43 AM