LG G5 draining battery abruptly

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

Few days back I got an update of android oreo. I was glad to have that and updated my phone to the new android version.
After updating, I have noticed that battery start draining like goes from 70 to 30 in just few minutes. Plus I am also facing issue in gallery, like I can not access any gallary file from whatsapp, Facebook, Instagram or any other app.
I have checked each n everything I could, but all in vain...
Please help me out, I would literally like to roll back to the previous android version.

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
Few days back I got an update of android oreo. I was glad to have that and updated my phone to the new android version.
After updating, I have noticed that battery start draining like goes from 70 to 30 in just few minutes. Plus I am also facing issue in gallery, like I can not access any gallary file from whatsapp, Facebook, Instagram or any other app.
I have checked each n everything I could, but all in vain...
Please help me out, I would literally like to roll back to the previous android version.
Try safe mode to rule out a rouge app. If it still does it in safe mode try a factory reset. Keep in mind it could be a coincidence and the battery is shot

sabih517

Dec 14, 2013
Visit site
@Mike Dee
I got 2 batteries, both are drained abruptly... Plus the second major issue is gallery files not showing in whatsapp, Facebook, Instagram etc... Whenever I try to post and select from gallery, the app close/crash.. Instagram shows empty gallery, whatsapp and Facebook gets crash...

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy