My phone has an MDM app that removes apps as soon as they are installed. Well, it 'disables' the app, it doesn't remove it.
    I've found that if you install an app that requires Device Admin privileges itself, and you enable it as a Device Admin as soon as it's installed, the MDM can't get rid of it. However, the apps I want installed do not need to be Device Admins, so when I try to put them on, I can't stop the MDM from disabling them.
    Is there any way to get around this? For example, to be able to make your device recognize a specific app as an Admin even though it isn't?
    11-08-2018 06:21 PM
    I would check with whomever manages the policies pushed by your MDM app. It's entirely possible this was unintended and they will resolve the issue. If this was intended there isn't much we can suggest as your installation of the product is subject to company policy and considered your acceptance of said policy.

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Android Central.
    11-08-2018 06:27 PM