I've just moved from an iPhone, which has a "control center"; swipe up from the bottom of the screen and it has torch, DND, screen rotate lock etc. AND playback options for audio such as skip, play, pause etc.
    Is there Any way I can get access to something like this on a OnePlus 6 running Android 9? I want to be able to pause/play/skip whatever audio I'm playing whether it's Apple music, iPlayer radio, podcast or audible, without having to unlock the phone and open the app. Something either on the lock screen or in the top slide down part with notifications, or the shelf?

Any help on this would be much appreciated it's honestly a deal breaker for me as I listen to so much at work and need to be able to have quick access to the controls..

Thanks in advance!
    11-09-2018 12:10 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! Most good music player apps will include basic controls as a notification, which should also show up on the lockscreen. Google Play Music and YouTube Music definitely have this feature, and so does Pandora. I don't have Spotify, but I'd guess that they have the same thing. Be aware that these basic functions are usually limited to pause/play and skip forward/back a track, but that's usually what people need.
    11-09-2018 07:45 PM
    I'm also having the same issue on my Pixel 3. I don't have any options within the apps notification settings to allow them to be on the lock screen.

Any and all help is super appreciated.
    12-14-2018 03:11 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! What music app are you uisng?
    12-18-2018 11:01 AM
    Samsung S9, I want to be able to pause Audible app without having to unlock my screen. My old apple had the controls on the lock screen. Would really appreciate some help!
    12-21-2018 02:07 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! When you're playing an audiobook using the Audible app, do you get a notification that includes playback controls in the notification panel (i.e., not on the lockscreen)?
    12-21-2018 06:04 AM