Keep getting this message even though my account is syncing on android samsung cant sirt it

Bigfranktheyank

Jun 14, 2018
Visit site
It looks like we don't have permission to get email for

Account Status:

The last successful sync was on 19/02/2018 11:52:59 UTC.

How to Fix It

If you're using the new Mail experience in Outlook.com:

• On the toolbar, select the Settings icon, then select View all Outlook settings.

• Select Sync email to see your Connected accounts.

• Check the details for the connected account that's stopped working and correct the problem.

If you're using the Classic version of Outlook.com:

• On the toolbar, select the Settings icon > Mail > Connected accounts.

• Check the details for the connected account that's stopped working and correct the problem.

Note: To stop receiving these notifications, please remove or fix the connected account that's not syncing.

Microsoft will never ask for your password over email.

This system notification isn't an email message and you can't reply to it.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Can you clarify -- is this an Outlook.com email account that you're trying to access on your stock Email app? Have you already tried removing the email account from the email app, and then adding it back again, making sure that your passwords are correct, and that the incoming and outgoing server settings are correct?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Ok, but I'm still a bit confused about your original question. I assume that most of your original post was an automated email you received from Microsoft. Are you using the stock Samsung Email app, or the Outlook app? Also, what do you mean by "Samsung can't sirt it"?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trudycharles