I reset my phone since it was working so slow. Before doing that I copied all the files from my phone to another hard drive and then deleted unnecessary files/folders left.

After that, I reset my phone and it showed no notification bar, home button and recent apps not working. Also, when I try to add my gmail account on the phone gmail crashes. I also tried using browser, chrome, keep, google play store, and other apps but it keeps on crashing.

*Gallery, camera, facebook, twitter, instagram, and other apps pre-installed on the phone are working without fail.

I already tried factory reset, enabling my phone to safe mode, and rebooted my phone many times. I searched related issues regarding this problem but i can't seem to find the solution.

My phone is 'My Phone Rio 2 Lite'. I've been using it for three years now and this is the first time that it happened. Do you have any solutions for me?
    11-11-2018 06:34 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! How are you doing the factory reset -- is it from the Recovery Menu? Hard Reset your MyPhone Rio 2 and remove password, pattern lock, gmail account ~ FIRMWARES2U
    11-11-2018 01:41 PM