I can use my Airbuds while connected to CarPlay but not when using Android Auto. When I connect Android Auto the AirBuds disconnect automatically. Is this a compatibility issue or do I need to change any settings?
    11-11-2018 07:42 AM
    I can use my Airbuds while connected to CarPlay but not when using Android Auto. When I connect Android Auto the AirBuds disconnect automatically. Is this a compatibility issue or do I need to change any settings?
    Welcome to Android Central. It's not a compatibility issue, it's by design because that's how it would normally be used. I'm not sure why Carplay does it differently. You might try disconnevting the Bluetooth connection to the car and connectioning the airpods but it may revert back. Keep in mind that if you are doing this while driving you may be violating local vehicle operating laws.
    hallux likes this.
    11-11-2018 08:48 AM
    Keep in mind that if you are doing this while driving you may be violating local vehicle operating laws.
    Yup, many jurisdictions don't allow use of stereo headphones while operating a vehicle or bicycle. This is because they want you to have your ears open to be aware of your surroundings.
    11-11-2018 11:57 AM