My phone won't turn the WiFi on.

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

Hello. I had a long issue with my phone which is Xperia Z3 that the WiFi won't turn on. I have done a hard reset and it was turned off. I tried to turn it on and it showed me that but it didn't work at all. I have used the legacy client thingy and it worked in the past, but not anymore today. I shaked and tapped the phone, I powered it off a minute but nothing. Please, can anyone help me solve this issue? I beg you so much.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! When you say you did a hard reset, do you mean a full factory data reset, or just a reboot using the hardware buttons?

Das31356

Nov 12, 2018
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! When you say you did a hard reset, do you mean a full factory data reset, or just a reboot using the hardware buttons?

Hello! I am the same person who sent this question. I did a hard reset yesterday because of 3 things: 1. because of the home button and the tab one, 2. the notifications won't show up and 3. of course, the WiFi. I also tried to reboot but didn't work. This is a big issue and it started for a long time.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Right, but my question was what you mean by "hard reset." To me, a hard reset means a full factory data reset, which wipes the data from the phone and reverts it to factory state. But some people consider it to mean simply rebooting the phone using the hardware buttons (which does not wipe the phone).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair