please how do I get back my deleted s memo to my Samsung s4 mini
    11-11-2018 04:56 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! I'm always leery of these kinds of recovery programs, but give this one a shot: https://www.easeus.com/android-data-...-memo-app.html
    11-11-2018 09:40 PM
    If, as the article said, the note is saved as a .jpg, DiskDigger undelete will recover it. But to recover deleted files, the phone must be rooted. (Even the article is honest about that.) The only other way is to scan all of user space for something that looks like a file and reconstruct it on another storage device (like an SD card or an attached thumb drive). And even for an 8GB phone, that can take hours.

So if the phone is rooted, and DiskDigger undelete is already installed, run it. (The free version does .jpg files). But rooting the phone (which requires the installation of an app) and installation of an undelete app, can overwrite the very file you';re trying yo recover.
    @B. Diddy - I've used various Easeus software before. I don't like their UIs, but their software works. Usually. (It should for simple things like recovering deleted files.)
    B. Diddy likes this.
    11-12-2018 02:39 PM
    I've used various Easeus software before. I don't like their UIs, but their software works. Usually. (It should for simple things like recovering deleted files.)
    Ok, that's good to know! I'm never sure which of these companies I can trust (like Dr. Fone or Wondershare).
    11-12-2018 06:20 PM
    I don't know about Wondershare, but in this case the saying "Give any doctor half a chance and he'll kill you" applies do "Dr," Fone.
    B. Diddy likes this.
    11-12-2018 06:29 PM