Why can't my gallery, downloads, and play store open?

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

Before anything, some of my phone's functions only worked if my gallery was running well. I couldn't download photos or any files unless my gallery, which would take a while to open, was active. My gallery would be in a blank page shortly, until it showed my photo albums.

I uninstalled the Discord app off of my phone since I haven't been using it much. Afterwards, I tried updating some other apps from the play store and then it just closed the app and went to the home page. I tried searching around my device to see what I could do to fix it, when I found out my downloads wouldn't open at all. I clicked on it and immediately kicked me out. I tried going to my gallery, which was working before I uninstalled Discord and it only opened to a blank page. I leave it like hoping that it opens up, but even after 10-15 minutes it stays on the blank page,

I've tried clearing the cache and data from a lot of apps. I've tried force stopping and disabling the apps, and I've also restarted my phones many times and it still does this.

What can I do?