I got a new Huawei P20 lite about 2 weeks ago ... it joined my office network no problem. Yesterday I tried to join and got a weird screen with a QR code telling me to scan the code to join the network???

We dont have an IT dept here so we have to figure it out for ourselves!!
    11-13-2018 03:26 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! There's no IT support at all for your wi-fi network? Who administers it?
    11-13-2018 11:23 AM
    Where did you get this QR code, if not on the network?

Id it's on the network that it happened, I'd contact whoever in the company it is that deals with the company that installed the network and ask them to get over there before someone scans the QR code and destroys the network with a virus or back door.

I'm not saying it will happen, but if I were running the IT department and saw that, I'd disconnect the network from the internet immediately, then start a malware scan of every single device that had connected to it in the last few days. (Fixing it after it happens takes about 5 times as much effort as fixing it before it happens, and if your company keeps its AR on computer, and someone hacks in and destroys that database, the company will probably be borrowing the money it needs to declare bankruptcy.)
    11-13-2018 02:03 PM
    Are you positive the network you're connecting to is ACTUALLY the company network? My Asus router has the ability for me to use an authorized app on my phone or tablet to show a QR code to make connecting a new device easier. Is it possible someone connected an unauthorized (or rogue) router and THAT is what you're actually connecting to?
    11-13-2018 02:57 PM