I am!

It's not perfect, I was hoping for a bigger screen, but then I realized that the Huawei Watch 2 that I almost bought had the same size screen, and the Fossil Sport is in a smaller body.

I also was interested in metal lugs. However, I do like the look of the Fossil Sport, and have been waiting for a new smartwatch... Still using my "frankenstein'd" Moto 360.

It doesn't have a speaker... so no phone calls... but I'm okay w/ that, I think.
    I probably would only use it in the car, when my wrist is near my face, and even then, I have bluetooth in the car, so that's not needed.

Are any other smartwatch makers coming out w/ something soon? That's the problem... I don't want to use my Moto360 for another year, waiting for a Gen 5 Explorist.

So, I am leaning towards the Fossil Sport, I think.

Anybody else?
    11-13-2018 08:30 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! Personally, I'm not convinced the new 3100 chip will make that much difference in the new watches in terms of performance. Battery life might improve, but I'm accustomed to charging my watches overnight anyway. I recently found the Michael Kors Access Grayson at a local TJ Maxx for $160, which doesn't have NFC or a heartrate sensor -- but it looks great, and that's what's most important to me in a smartwatch: https://www.michaelkors.com/grayson-..._/R-US_MKT5028. I want my watch to look like a real dress watch, and this one fits the bill -- perhaps even more so than my old 1st gen Huawei Watch. Performance is much snappier than the HW as well.
    11-13-2018 11:06 AM
    Hey, great looking watch!

Yeah... I need NFC and all that. I don't mind the sporty look of the Fossil Sport, i can dress that up as well w/ the proper band.

I am in the boat where I have watch and passed every Wear OS device for the last year because of 1 thing or another. The Fossil Sport is the first device I'm legitimately interested in.

Tough to say what the future holds, but for the time being, I think this Fossil Sport will be a great watch!
    B. Diddy likes this.
    11-14-2018 01:25 PM