I have had my note 5 for a bit more than 2.5 years and it hasnt had any issues at all but recently it has a charging issue where i let my mobile to be charged fully upto 100% and immediately after removing the charging cable the percentage drops between 90 to 85 % . Same happens if i restart the phone or let it charge upto 100 when its not powered on but displays the same issue after powering it on .. another observation i have had is that on the display screen when its fast charging the amount of time until its fully charged keeps changing almost instantly and it does charge slowly and sometimes my mobile shuts itself off and doesnt restart until i plug the charger and leave it there for a while . I have already replaced the battery but the problem persists .
    11-13-2018 01:29 PM
    This still sounds like a battery issue. Given the age of the phone, any "new" battery you buy for it will be a crap shoot on still being good. I doubt anyone is still producing the battery, meaning the new ones still for sale are old stock. So I wouldn't be surprised at all if that's the problem despite having replaced it once already.
    Rukbat likes this.
    11-13-2018 02:49 PM