I missed a text @ 1:30am because typically all you receive is the bing and then nothing but I want it to alert me until I acknowledge seeing it ie like an alarm or at minimum a longer notification like when my phone rings.
    11-13-2018 03:23 PM
    There is no option to perpetually notify you (and that's a good thing), BUT most phones will have the option to have a notification 'reminder' at certain time intervals. You should be able to find that option in your notification or Accessibility section in your phone's settings (depending on your specific phone, and if it supports it). This will just notify you again and again at that time period that there are unread notifications.

If the phone doesn't support it, there are 3rd party apps that you can install that do. For texting, for instance, Textra supports these reminders.

Another less elegant solution is to set your notification tone to something much longer...but that means that even if you do check it at first, you'd have to sit through the whole notification sound. Especially gruesome when you're getting notifications one after the other.
    11-13-2018 04:30 PM