How to remove adware from phone?

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

I have an S8. It had been working well until about a month or two ago. I started receiving random pop-up ads that took the form of different variations. They would be at the top of the phone, or a floating circle that would randomly pop up on my screen, a huge pop-up that took the entire window and had an X mark at the top, or a fake lock screen.

What I've seen with them is that they are usually from AdChoices, and the floating circles are usually redirecting me to articles.

I have tried multiple antivirus apps, as well as attempted to find solutions online. Factory reset is something I don't want to do, and would want to stay away from as much as possible. The problem's gotten annoying, and I hope there's a reasonable solution out there. Thanks. If preferred, I can send screenshots as to what these adwares look like.

Haley Chris

Nov 25, 2017
Visit site
If you downloaded any new Apps one of them could be doing it you would have to go through them one by one and uninstall it to see which one it is... You could also try and run Malwarebytes to see if it Finds Anything

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
praestrudtulle