Nexus 7 Asus Tablet dead?

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

I have a Nexus 7 Asus tablet that came with our google fiber account when we signed up for the big package. We had the service for years and when we moved we got to keep the tablet.

It now appears to have died. It seems like it was working fine and now it won’t charge at all. I’ve tried various chargers to no avail. All the chargers seem to fit loosely though and can wobble or wiggle once plugged in. Does this mean it’s not fitting correctly? I cannot find the actual charger that came with it. I know that a charger I used in the past to charge it works bc I am able to use it to charge other devices.

What gives? No power lights, no screen flicker, nothing.

Should I buy a charger specific to this machine or give up? It is probably from 2014-2015 and frankly we didn’t use it that much. I really just wanted to have it around for friends to use the internet or for my kid to play games or watch her YouTube crap.

Kodak2

Jul 30, 2018
Visit site
It's probably come to the end of it's life and not worth spending money on. Be careful how you dispose of it, it probably has personal information on it that could possibly be retrieved.