I need to be able to block phone calls from two people during certain hours.

I cannot use "Do Not Disturb" as the only options for allowing calls with that feature are favorite contacts, contacts, and none. I know some people recommend putting everyone else besides those two into a favorites group and only allowing calls from the group when "Do Not Disturb" is on, but I have a parent in ill health and may get emergency phone calls from the hospital or people who aren't in my contacts lists and I need their calls to come through too. None of the three options for calls in "Do Not Disturb" allows me to receive calls from everyone except those two people.

The way I am doing it now, I manually block them during times I don't want calls from them, then unblock them when I will take calls from them, but that is tedious, particularly if I forget to unblock them and they need to reach me during hours I should be taking calls from them (both are work-related).

I would love to know if there is an app where allowing or disallowing messages and calls can be done at the individual contact level.
    11-16-2018 01:08 PM
    If they are a starred contact - take the highlight off of it. Turn your "Do not disturb" on. It should not ring in. You can also turn on total silence at those hours or make your own own automatically rule. Not hard at all.
    11-17-2018 12:32 PM