I have a ls670 that went to the black reset screen asking reboot or factory reset. I don't want to factory reset because I need some important text and files. When I pick reboot it goes thru the process then word android doing its thin. Then say LG. Then goes back to first options reboot or restore. Anyone know what file is needed to reboot so I can try and find it? Or is there a program that I can run on a computer to reboot. I found some but they don't support that old of a model. I have a spare that is the same model I am using. But I need these files off the old phone. Thanks DOC1960
    11-16-2018 04:46 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! I'm afraid you're probably stuck. Either the firmware has become corrupt, or the hardware has failed -- either is certainly possible in an 8 year-old phone. Even if you could reflash the firmware, that would most likely require the phone to be wiped. In the future, make sure you back up or sync your important data to a hard drive or to a cloud storage somewhere, and don't rely on a phone to be the only storage location.
    11-16-2018 09:03 PM