Hi,

Recently, I bought S9+ (Android v8) and after installing and configuring (I set specific folder, and allowed the app to use phone) the app "RandTune: Ringtone Randomizer" (free app) is not working. Previously on S7 (and below) it was working fine (no root, android version 7).

I also used couple of other apps. The app is showing that the ringtone has changed but when I go to Setting > Sound and Notification > Ringtones. It's didn't change (On S7 it changed).

So is it possible to change the ringtone automatically on S9+? Is there any app out there?

Also is there any "random ringtone" app that works on dual sim?

Thank you for your time.
    11-18-2018 12:36 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! The reviews in the Play Store are mixed -- it looks like it doesn't work correctly for a fair number of people. It could be a compatibility issue. Send the developer an email about it: tised.dev@gmail.com
    11-18-2018 01:47 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! The reviews in the Play Store are mixed -- it looks like it doesn't work correctly for a fair number of people. It could be a compatibility issue. Send the developer an email about it: tised.dev@gmail.com
    Thank you will contact them
    11-18-2018 05:33 PM