I can't believe how ****ty you guys have been when someone ask a question how rude you have got to be kidding me unreal and unethical
    11-19-2018 10:03 AM
    Is there a particular incident that you're referring to?
    11-19-2018 10:06 AM
    Without knowing the specific details, we can take it no further, so your post will achieve nothing unless you give those details.
    11-19-2018 11:49 AM
    Sometimes you see the same question posted a few times a week, week after week, and it's a question that a Google search will find many answers for, so you get tired of giving the same answer over and over. Our fault, really - if I feel that way about a question, I just skip it. Some people here feel that some answer is better than no answer. Evidently you don't.

Another reason for short answers is questions that don't have any usable information in them, so the answer is usually a request for the phone make and model. Very short - but we can't answer the question without it. (And people seem to think that they'r going to get instant responses here, because ... well, because that's what they want. If you want instant answers, you go to a cellphone repair shop and pay for their time. If you want free answers - which may just as good as, or even better than, what you get from a repair shop (some of us have actually been, or still are, in the business), you ask, then you wait. We see many, many questions answered by "Make and model of the phone, please?", and no response, because the original poster couldn't bother to check back.
    11-19-2018 03:22 PM