Hello, I got this problem again which I can't save any photos from Twitter and was wondering if there is any errors in the saving location. ;;

I had this same problem after a few weeks getting this new Nubia M2 phone and i had to factory reset the phone to make it work back in August. Now this problem is back since last few weeks ago and I don't really want to factory reset again bz I have a lot of important stuffs in this phone. Since I did factory reset during the first time, I thought it might be something wrong in the file location.

I tried clear cache, clear data, reinstall again, downgrade it, trying to change/making new file location, restart phone, changing the permissions... it still doesn't solve the problem OTL

Another one is that whenever I download any photos (not in twitter bz it doesnt save), it doesn't show in my gallery. I had already deleted all .nomedia files but it's not showing in gallery still. It's in the file storage but I HAD to copy and paste at the same file location or reset the phone to make it shown in gallery.

Not sure what happened to my phone... I hope someone can help me T o T
    (my android ver is 6.0.1, Kernal version, nubia UI V4.0, not sure if it helps!) Thank you!
    11-19-2018 12:48 PM