I tried following instructions about how to remove the weather has stopped notice that is very annoying it keeps showing up on my phone and is disabling my phone... On the Google instructions it says to hold down power and volume and home keys so I do that and then it says wait for Samsung Galaxy 6 logo to a. It didn't never appears so an Android logo appears that says release the volume up I do all that and then it says it'll show installing system update it should appear nothing appears but then finally about shows with all this stuff and then it says press volume down key until the wipe cache partition is highlighted so I do that and then it says press power key to select but it won't select anything it just restarts the phone and it just shuts right down it doesn't even do anything it doesn't continue with what I was doing so what do I do now
    11-21-2018 06:03 AM
    Try going into settings, then into apps. Click on the weather app in the list, go into storage, and clear the cache and data. Then, restart your phone.
    11-21-2018 08:26 AM