Flash rom of unknown device

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

Hi, i have Android device from local factory, so It is impossible to download ROM for this bcs it Is not popular. My device has usb 2.0 ports, otg port, SD card. It has internal battery and only one Power button. It doesnt have volume buttons. I need install new Android OS or recovery actuall. Device ks stuck into bootable looping ( i see Android logo booting). I cant use usb cable for connecting to PC, bcs i dont see anything connected after plug into port. I would like to know how i can do it directly from SD card or over otg port with bootable usb. There is not shortcut for going into recovery mode menu.

hallux

Q&A Team
Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
Android is built by device manufacturers for each hardware configuration. This includes drivers for the hardware installed in the device, much in the same way Windows needs drivers but this can't be done once the OS is installed as can be done with Windows. You would need to know the hardware configuration of the unit, have knowledge about building the drivers into the OS package, creating said OS package and then installing it on the device.

Bottom line - without knowing what the device is it's probably a paperweight.

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Android Central.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463