Hi - I have a Moto G5 and I'm trying to post photos to Facebook that I have taken with my phone. All of a sudden, when I try to add a photo from the phone, the only album that will open is the WhatsApp one. I can't choose another album and it's making me really frustrated because I'm sure it's just a silly, simple thing. I've cleared the defaults in Facebook, WhatsApp and Photos. Sequence is: Open FB, tap "what's on your mind?" Tap opens space to write post with option to add photo/video. Tap on this takes me to my WhatsApp photos with "Gallery" at the top of the page and a left pointing arrow. If I tap on this it takes me back to FB and "create post". What am I missing?
    11-21-2018 11:26 AM
    Welcome to the forums. Do you get three dots top right of that gallery screen? If so, tap that icon, select 'Photos' and you should be able to select a different folder.
    11-21-2018 11:36 AM
    Hi Javier, thank you for the welcome. There are no dots or menu on the screen, only "Gallery" and the arrow. and a camera icon, which if you tap takes you to camera mode. No menu, no choices, just that
    11-22-2018 10:56 AM
    Hi Javier, thank you for the welcome. There are no dots or menu on the screen, only "Gallery" and the arrow. and a camera icon, which if you tap takes you to camera mode. No menu, no choices, just that
    Thanks for registering. It's a strange issue, I double checked with two different Moto devices and you should get all your pictures and not only the WhatsApp folder. You could try this, open Photos, select the picture you want to post, tap 'share', select Facebook and post. See if this change the default folder next time you want to post a picture from the Facebook app.
    11-22-2018 12:53 PM
    Hmm... I tried that and it still only gives me the option of my WhatsApp pictures. What a nuisance!!
    11-22-2018 01:17 PM
    Hmm... I tried that and it still only gives me the option of my WhatsApp pictures. What a nuisance!!
    So weird. Not sure what else to suggest. Maybe you could try opening your Facebook page from a browser and not from the app and see if you get the same problem.

Just to be sure, what happens if you scroll all the way down that gallery screen? Do you still get only pictures from WhatsApp?
    11-22-2018 05:57 PM
    A cache clearing and reboot should be done.
    11-22-2018 07:42 PM
    So weird. Not sure what else to suggest. Maybe you could try opening your Facebook page from a browser and not from the app and see if you get the same problem.
    Interesting! I tried that and I had a comprehensive range of options as to which photos I wanted to share... Fancy.... Thanks for that

Just to be sure, what happens if you scroll all the way down that gallery screen? Do you still get only pictures from WhatsApp?
    I still get all my boring, silly WhatsApp pics, sadly
    Javier P likes this.
    11-23-2018 04:56 AM
    A cache clearing and reboot should be done.
    Already tried several times, I'm afraid, but thanks for the suggestion.
    11-23-2018 04:57 AM
    Interesting! I tried that and I had a comprehensive range of options as to which photos I wanted to share... Fancy.... Thanks for that.
    That's good. I think the next step could be clearing the Facebook app and restart it from scratch. Go to settings - apps - Facebook - force stop - storage - clear data. Then restart the app, sign in again and see what happens.
    11-23-2018 07:47 AM