I got some bugs that are quite heavily impacting my phone. Currently, I'm using the Huawei Mate 20 X, and from time to time, i get this problem whereil I can't create any new file (ie downloading, taking pics, screenshots), my gallery can't detect anything and then crashes, my ringtone and notification sound can't detect anything (including system ringtones), and when I try to make calls, I can't hear anything nor can the person I called hear me, the shutdown menu only appears a while after i hold the power button. This problem also happened to my Honor View 10. Botg phones are under Asia build and unrooted.
    11-22-2018 06:52 PM
    The phone is under warranty - have it replaced. (Never fix what's someone else's problem.)
    11-24-2018 04:02 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! There's a possibility that some app you've installed on both phones is causing the instability. Try booting the phones into Safe Mode and see if the problems go away. Here are the steps for the View 10: https://www.getdroidtips.com/boot-hu...-10-into-mode/. I'm not sure if the same steps will work for the Mate 20x -- I couldn't find anything on the web, and Chinese manufacturers have been known to eliminate Safe Mode from their phones, for unclear reasons.
    11-25-2018 12:29 AM
    I'm OP. To clarify on the problem, whenever I open the gallary, it doesn't show any of my media files. This also extends to songs and videos. Whenever I try to edit my ringtone, the list would be empty, including the system ringtone. I wanted to take a screenshot but it says screenshot can't be saved. I booted into safe mode and still the same thing. Before I mentioned this happening to my honor view 10, I've returned it to the service center 2 times with them telling me they've replaced the main board, but it still happens. Formatting fixes the problem temporarily but it's only a matter of time before it happens again
    11-25-2018 04:49 AM
    Do you have an SD card, and if so, does this happen if you use a different card (or remove the card and just use internal storage)?
    11-25-2018 09:40 AM
    None. This phone doesn't support Micro SD and Nano SDs are too bloody expensive.

Update : Deleting my pictures seem to solve it. I have tons of, erm, memes and after I deleted them, the problem seems resolved. Then again, is having a large amount of pictures supposed to cause this?
    11-25-2018 05:49 PM
    Download File Size Explorer. You can see everything on the phone. You describe a phone at its memory capacity. Move your pics and vids to a portable micro USB storage that plugs into your phones micro USB.
    11-25-2018 08:33 PM