So, Im using a Samsung J3 Pro, and ever since I got it, everything worked perfectly. However, over the last month, something strange is happening. Everytime I'm opening up and playing a game, the device just pops out the opening screen and restarts. I thought it was a glitch the first time it happened but then i realised that it happened every single time I opened any game. What's weird is that it only happens to my games, my other apps (Netflix, Facebook) work completely fine. I tried to factory reset my phone a couple times but everytime I did, after 4-5 days the same trouble occurs and Im getting quite tired of factory reseting my phone once a week so I can play games for a limited time. I really need help. Does anyone have a solution? Thanks!
    Musa Sb likes this.
    11-25-2018 06:35 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Are these games that you installed from the Play Store or Galaxy Apps Store, or from somewhere else? Do you have the Game Launcher or Game Tools on the phone?
    Musa Sb likes this.
    11-26-2018 01:09 AM
    i do have the same problem with my j3 2017 i tried hard reset but after 2 or 3 days the prblm retourns and yeah i do have game tools on my phone
    Musa Sb likes this.
    12-30-2018 09:10 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! Same question as above -- are these games installed from the Play Store, or from some other source? Also, does the phone get really warm before it restarts?
    Musa Sb likes this.
    01-01-2019 04:31 PM
    When I plays a game my phone automatically reboot. It happens every time when I play a game, please help me.
    05-25-2019 11:50 AM
    Same question as above -- are these games installed from the Play Store, or from some other source? Also, does the phone get really warm before it restarts?

If you don't answer our questions, we can't help you.
    05-25-2019 04:17 PM
    As Yogi Berra used to say, it's like deja vu all over again.
    05-25-2019 10:40 PM