My Galaxy Tab A does NOT have an S Pen but is labelled as an SM-t585.

I cannot draw on it with my Wacom Bamboo Stylus, fine, but is there a Stylus on the market that will enable me to draw on it?

Should I be looking for a capacative stylus?

What can I do to set it up for optimum drawing (given it's limitations).

All information, links and recommendations welcome - It has been hard understanding which product I own given that the t585 is written about elsewhere as an S Pen "ready" tab whereas the t580 is not.

My tablet has a sticker on the back saying it is a t585 and also says so in settings-about device.

It was purchased in the UK.
    11-26-2018 03:38 AM
    I have no idea about the S Pen "readiness" of your tablet, but if it, it just means it has the same WACOM digitizer as the Note series. You need a compatible passive WACOM pen for it. To test if it's actually ready, you can look for any S Pen (even going all the way back to the first one from the first Galaxy Note actually) and try it on your screen. They should come pretty cheap. Or go to a display for a Tab S4/S3 and try the S Pen on your tablet. If it works, just purchase a Tab S3/S4 S Pen and you're good to go.

The Bamboo Stylus that works with Androids is supposed to be the Bamboo Tip Bamboo Tip: The Fine Tip Stylus that Works with Android and iOS - Smart Notebooks for Digital Writing & Drawing | Wacom - Making Ideas
    11-26-2018 04:54 AM