Hi I recently bought samsung j3. I love the phone, however have an issue...whenever I am typing...in any app could be WhatsApp, Google search, even typing this...the page collapses of it's own accord and brings me to multiple tabs. This is so frustrating and I have lost long bodies of text due to this! I don't know if its something I'm pressing accidentally or some other issue but it is driving me crazy! Please help thanks. *the apps are not crashing
    11-28-2018 03:38 AM
    Hi I recently bought samsung j3. I love the phone, however have an issue...whenever I am typing...in any app could be WhatsApp, Google search, even typing this...the page collapses of it's own accord and brings me to multiple tabs. This is so frustrating and I have lost long bodies of text due to this! I don't know if its something I'm pressing accidentally or some other issue but it is driving me crazy! Please help thanks. *the apps are not crashing
    You're probably hitting the task switch button on the left side of the home button.
    11-28-2018 04:35 AM