I charged the phone switch off, i wake up, and i want to see the phone charged or not, i press home button the screen dont light up and dont see anything. The charger cable is always plug even night. So i unplugged and screen not light up. Hmm. Its strange even when charger is plug overniggt in the phone, why discharge 2% from 100? When i unplug? I didnt have a problem with the screen or battery. Baterry is good. I reinstall firmware new XEU region and CSC was SEB . Maybe the firmware could be a problem what i mention ^^? Its possible? Firmware do that? Strange... i never heard the stock firmware could do that, the phone is switch off and charging from night, and the screen not working and home button not work and screen doesnt light up even the phone was on charge... i first time heard about that.the phone hit and drop many times.. it bend from screen top and sim card tray metalic. But before the screen light up and dont have this problem. Hmm
    11-28-2018 10:35 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! Which phone? Are you saying the phone had powered off by itself overnight? Were you able to power it back on?

Also, if the phone has been hit or has dropped many times, that damage can accumulate, so it's possible some piece of hardware finally failed.
    11-28-2018 10:39 AM
    Mm nope,when i charged when not power off the phone,phone works ok,never turned off while charging or not able to use when i wake up,yeah sometime one time was be able when i press home button not light up when i dropped the last time was on the floor the phone not power off which strange because even when phone dropping anywhere the phone reboots,Because dropped too many times , screen cracked dropped from 1 feet hight on the cement, not back but screen hit floor, touch work perfectly,when last time hit the floor,phone not rebooted but i had sim error because it says sim card removed unable to use netwotk or calls. I charged yesterday not orginal wall charger. But my opinion doesnt matter what wall charger i used. Yes i dont see anything when i pressed home button or lock button. Whrn i unplug cable dont see anything , the phone should be light up screen when i unplug cable even the phone is off. When i charged power on, and screen light up when disconnect the cable. Its strange issue. Maybe phone hardware issues because it crack sound on back cover and bend little bit right side near sim slot.
    And lower brightness in the dark i see strange colors, i dont know the lcd or just screen . Even when phone nor cracked screen i see that. I dont know. What can you say ? Lcd or screen ?
    I say here's to you for longest run on sentence of the month.
    Your phone is broken, as in damaged, as in you need a new one. Good luck
    11-28-2018 02:18 PM
    I'm sorry, it's just too difficult to follow what you're trying to say. Can you try to rephrase it, in relatively simple sentences? If English isn't your first language, feel free to use Google Translate to type in your native language, then copy the English translation here.
    11-28-2018 04:12 PM
    So are you able to power the phone on normally to the homescreen? If so, are you saying that the battery never charges up to 100%, no matter how long you charge for?
    11-29-2018 01:48 AM
    If the phone is completely switched off (in other words, completely powered down), and it's plugged into a wall outlet, it'll charge up and you can see the battery icon if you press the Power button briefly. But that doesn't mean the phone is powered on completely. You still have to press and hold the Power button for about 5 seconds for it to actually power on.

Sorry if I'm not accurately answering your question, but it's still difficult for me to understand fully.
    11-29-2018 02:34 AM
    Sorry, but I don't have a good answer for you. Hopefully someone else might be able to help -- good luck!
    11-29-2018 11:29 AM
    Aside from the miscommunication, it's obvious you were in the habit of letting your phone fully discharge regularly. That alone could be your problem. A dead battery that the os isn't reading properly due to the deterioration caused by your multiple full discharges. Try a new oem battery and Google how to maintain your phones life by not doing what you did. Good luck.
    B. Diddy likes this.
    11-30-2018 11:41 AM