Hi all,
    I have been attracted towards smartwatches since the time they came. However, there are many reasons that I didn't buy any till today, money, technology and android user.
    Although, now I am in the position of buying and I am aiming to buy a Samsung Galaxy watch. I have watched many reviews of that watch on youtube from big streamers to small. Also read many threads on the forum about it and it seems that there were issues with the initial firmware but after updates they were solved.

I am looking to buy the BT 46mm version.
    Since this is my first SW and it costs a kidney (also I am a student), I had some concerns with it.
    1. Does the battery stays for at least 3days (AOD off, BT and WiFi on)?
    2. Can I install third party apps on it (getting apks from google wear store and installing on the phone)?
    3. Connection with non-Samsung phones (I have OnePlus 5).

Thank you very much.
    Have a great day.
    11-28-2018 09:01 PM
    If money is a factor, I'd look at the Gear S3. There wasn't enough of a difference for me to switch to the Galaxy Watch, plus the Galaxy Watch lost the MST technology. As far as your bullet points:

1. AOD will hit the battery. I use the "raise to wake" feature
    2. You won't install apps from the wear store. There are plenty of 3rd party apps in the Gear store.
    3. I think this may be a difference between the Galaxy Watch and Gear S3. I think the Galaxy Watch may be compatible with more android phones.
    11-28-2018 09:29 PM