It's an advertisement but I can't seem to find out where it is coming from or which app it's attached to... When I show all apps open it just says "promotion".
    11-29-2018 08:54 AM
    Welcome to Android Central!

Does this happen in safe mode, too?

Have you installed any new apps recently? If so, try uninstalling them in reverse order, reboot, and see if the problem persists.

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Android Central.
    11-29-2018 08:58 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! See this guide: https://forums.androidcentral.com/am...d-culprit.html
    11-29-2018 03:53 PM
    Is there any way that you can tell me the apps that you loaded on your backup phone to get rid of the full screen promotion on my S9+ maybe if I have those I'll be able to expedite this deleting thing. Because this is been going on with my phone for about 9 months. Thank you Cathy
    07-19-2019 11:59 PM
    Is there any way that you can tell me the apps that you loaded on your backup phone to get rid of the full screen promotion on my S9+ maybe if I have those I'll be able to expedite this deleting thing. Because this is been going on with my phone for about 9 months. Thank you Cathy
    Hi, if you can register a account here, so me or other members can assist you.

I'll provide a link to register so u can communicate.
    https://forums.androidcentral.com/sh...d.php?t=409154
    07-20-2019 12:30 AM
    When "Promotion" screen appears touch "open apps" menu (square on Huawei, three-bars on others) and when all minimized windows off all open apps show touch "Promotion" left-upper corner - it will show which app opens this damn pop-up. The You can uninstall it or - if You want to keep it - just freeze (stop) till next use. Of course this will NOT work for apps that must be always running in memory running like battery watch or similar.
    It worked for me on Yotaphone with Apk Extractor Lite. Since 2 weeks no annoying "Promotion" popups.
    08-26-2019 09:03 AM
    Threads merged
    08-26-2019 09:55 AM