How do I disable "supported application not installed" messages on my phone when I plug into my car radio by usb? My car radio has annoying audio player associated with it. If I install it every time when I plug it into my car it auto runs or has annoying pop ups (which cannot be disabled). If uninstalled though I get the above message. How do I simply leave it uninstalled without the constant pop ups?
    11-30-2018 10:01 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Are you actually able to use the phone with the car radio while plugged in without installing that app? Which car radio is it? Is it a factory-installed unit, or an aftermarket one?
    12-01-2018 01:11 AM
    Yes, I am able to use the phone with the car radio easily without the app. It connects to all my podcasting app, spotify, audible, etc no issue. The frustrating part is simply having to close down the android message to install the radio's app (Arc media player) every time I plug into the cars radio. It is an aftermarket pioneer Pioneer DEH-S4050BT. I would also be fine with installing the arc media player but there is no option to have it not automatically launch every time it gets plugged in and it keeps sending annoying messages asking to be the default player. Thanks for the response
    12-01-2018 06:19 PM
    What if you install the Arc media player app, then turn off all of its notifications?
    12-01-2018 06:31 PM
    Even with app notifications turned off somehow every time the phone is plugged into the car radio the app will ask for permission to open and then permission to be the default usb player for the device. I have tried turning off permissions but for some reason they still pop up.
    12-02-2018 05:33 AM