The past couple days when I get a phone call after the one minute timeout the screen goes blank and it used the return on when I moved it from my face so I could end the call. Now I cannot end a call even with the power button. The screen will never turn back on. I have to hold the power button down to shut the phone off to end the
    call.
    Thanks for any advise.
    12-01-2018 11:25 AM
    Normally that would be due to dirt in front of the proximity detector, but if even the power button doesn't end the call (you have it ser, in Settings, to end the call with the power button, right?), I'd guess at a major problem that the phone would have to go into a repair shop for.

But just in case you haven't set it to end with the power button, make sure that the top part of the screen (the part you don't see anything on or the part around the front camera) is clean. Use a soft cloth slightly dampened with glass cleaner to clean around that area. Also, if you have any case that covers that area, try taking it off.
    12-01-2018 01:33 PM