[MEGATHREAD] WE2012/Winning Eleven problems

Tongasious

Nov 30, 2015
Visit site
App installation

Hello
First I downloaded Winning Eleven Game Apk on my Techno H6 and I really enjoys it..
But unfortunately I restarted my phone and I downloaded the Apk again but wen am installing it says "App not installed".. Any help pls?

A

Android Central Question

Why isn't WE12 installing on my J2

I have downloaded the game and when it comes to installation it is saying app is not installed. What's the issue here

hallux

Q&A Team
Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
Re: Why isn't WE12 installing on my J2

Where are you downloading it from? Is the game named "WE12" or is this an abbreviation?

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Android Central.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: Why isn't WE12 installing on my J2

Welcome to Android Central! Winning Eleven 2012 isn't on the Play Store. So if you got the apk from some random website, (a) there's no guarantee it'll be compatible with your phone (especially since it's an old underpowered budget phone), and (b) there's a relatively high risk of malware, since most random sites don't vet these apk files.

A

Android Central Question

Why cant i play winning eleven 2012 and 2020 on my android phone

When I want to play the screen turns dark

A

Android Central Question

Why can't I play winning eleven on itel p15

I try to play winning eleven 2020 on itel p15 with android version 9

A

Android Central Question

Why my we12 is not working , just shows black and how can i solve it

When i open it it just shows black for over and it do not open

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: Why my we12 is not working , just shows black and how can i solve it

Welcome to Android Central! This is a recurring question, about Winning Eleven not working well on a device. If you do a search about Winning Eleven, you'll notice that we always ask the same questions:

1. Which phone?
2. Are you installing the game from the Play Store or from somewhere else?

Please register so that you can give that information, if you want someone to help: Join the Android Central Community! - Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com

A

Android Central Question

Why is we2012 noy playing on my phone

Earlier today a friend of mine sent me that app (we2012) and after installation I went back to check it and it was just giving a blank bar ground and the game was not playing

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Re: Why is we2012 noy playing on my phone

Which device this happening on ? Have you tried to Uninstall the game and reinstall? Also might try reach out to the dev maybe bug they not aware of assuming this a play store app .

I'll leave a Link to register so you can communicate here as a guest account you can only post questions but can't reply

https://forums.androidcentral.com/showthread.php?t=409154

Mooncatt

Ambassador
Feb 23, 2011
Visit site

We get questions about this game from time to time, and it baffles me why a nearly 10 year old obscure and outdated game is still so sought after. The best I have been able to tell is this game was region locked (for Korea or one of the other Asian markets) and has since been replaced with Pro Evolution Soccer. You can find the current version here.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jp.konami.pesam

All references I see for WE 2012 (Winning Eleven 2012) are links to various apk sites, which I wouldn't trust. My guess is this was a paid app at some point, and downloading it will open you up to higher chances of malware infection.

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site

We get questions about this game from time to time, and it baffles me why a nearly 10 year old obscure and outdated game is still so sought after. The best I have been able to tell is this game was region locked (for Korea or one of the other Asian markets) and has since been replaced with Pro Evolution Soccer. You can find the current version here.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jp.konami.pesam

All references I see for WE 2012 (Winning Eleven 2012) are links to various apk sites, which I wouldn't trust. My guess is this was a paid app at some point, and downloading it will open you up to higher chances of malware infection.
^^ This

A

Android Central Question

I downloaded a game which is winning eleven 2019 and it can't play on my itelp15 Android phone

I downloaded winning Eleven into my itelp15 Android phone but can't play what can caused it

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
szcad