How do I fix this?
    12-03-2018 07:55 PM
    I already asked this question but you blew me off assuming I was new to Android. Not the case. I've had three other Android phones and never had this problem until the last update.

Messenger posts double messages.
    12-03-2018 09:59 PM
    It's hard to tell which thread you previously posted, since you continue to post as an unregistered guest. We would be less likely to blow you off if you registered and continued the discussion in the thread you created: https://forums.androidcentral.com/as...community.html. Why don't you do that right now and come back to this thread, and maybe someone will be able to help?
    12-03-2018 11:16 PM
    Ok, I think I found your previous thread, and merged them. For future reference, not receiving an answer after 2 hours doesn't mean we're blowing you off. This is a community forum, and we're all volunteers. We get lots of questions every day, so questions don't always get answered immediately. Registering is still a good idea, because if you ask a question and no one responds, you can always "bump" your thread by adding your own short response, which brings the thread back to the top of the New Posts list.

In regard to your question, I assume you're talking about Facebook Messenger, correct? I've been seeing a number complaints about duplicate messages from people using FB Messenger. This is almost certainly a bug with that app, so it's best to send feedback to the FB Messenger developers (either from within the app's settings, or by sending an email: android-support@fb.com). If this isn't about FB Messenger, then please give more details, since it can be otherwise difficult for us to guess at all of the variables.
    12-03-2018 11:33 PM