I need do deactivate the "mock locations" option in developer options for our virtual work badge on the cell phone to work. But there is noo option to turn it off like in former Android versions, so how can I do that? I tried to negate mock locations via adb to the app itself (adb shell appops set com.example.my.package android:mock_location deny) but my app still complains that mock locations are possible on my device.

any suggestions?
    12-04-2018 11:56 AM
    I need do deactivate the "mock locations" option in developer options for our virtual work badge on the cell phone to work. But there is noo option to turn it off like in former Android versions, so how can I do that? I tried to negate mock locations via adb to the app itself (adb shell appops set com.example.my.package android:mock_location deny) but my app still complains that mock locations are possible on my device.

any suggestions?
    I haven't used this setting in developer options as I use another means but on my stock nougat for me to activate it requires an app to be assigned to control the mock location. If so have you adjusted the settings or turned off/deleted the app to see if that works.
    12-05-2018 03:11 AM