What do i do? I have read some of the things related to my problem here, and it does not concern any other applications on my phone, I am afraid also to reboot my phone because important files are in there, and my phone has a glitching problem already so when I turn it off it glitches but it still works. I can't also use my fingerprint because it says here on my phone that my device was restarted therefore I cannot use my fingerprint, so when I enter my PIN (which I have been using for more than 1 year already), it says that it is incorrect? What do I do? Please help me. Thank you.
    12-04-2018 05:45 PM
    If your Samsung account is active and your device has a valid data connection, you can use Samsung's FindMyMobile to remotely unlock the device.
    12-04-2018 05:56 PM
    FIXED!
    This just happened to me and I dont have any additional security/pin apps either. I have had the same unlocking pin for years on all devices so I know I didn't type it (45 times) incorrectly.

I seriously simply turned it off (30 sec) and back on. PIN IS WORKING!

I was about to factory reset my Samsung 10.5 Tab and sooooo glad I didn't! Photos saved!

Now I need to go and apoligise to my 7yo Son who I accused of changing the pin code.

Note: I was never given an option to reset via Google account.
    02-19-2019 04:17 AM