I don't know where to post this, so mods move it if needed.

I need to migrate my old work Gmail to my personal. I've seen ways to do this. They all seem similar, but different, and some require an extension of some sort.

I'm looking for the Android Central approved method if one exists!

Thanks!
    12-06-2018 08:45 AM
    As an IT support person, as soon as I see the words 'work', 'migrate', and 'transfer' used in the order you did my first thought is, "let's find the company-approved method first"
    12-06-2018 09:02 AM
    Hmm. Not sure what you're implying. The old work email is from my business. There isn't anything shady if that's what you're thinking.
    As an IT support person, as soon as I see the words 'work', 'migrate', and 'transfer' used in the order you did my first thought is, "let's find the company-approved method first"
    12-06-2018 09:59 AM
    Just saying that some people want to bring history with them from company to company, but the old company may have policies against that.

If this is a self-employed situation, you should be able to use Google's tools to create an archive of your data, they're on the account management page in the personal info & privacy section.
    12-06-2018 10:04 AM
    Thanks. I'll look into that
    Just saying that some people want to bring history with them from company to company, but the old company may have policies against that.

If this is a self-employed situation, you should be able to use Google's tools to create an archive of your data, they're on the account management page in the personal info & privacy section.
    12-06-2018 01:00 PM