Just to clear the air, I do not use the Waze app. I know that app does this.

My thing is that I dont get any "notification" but rather it just says it. Mutes my song for a sec too which is annoying. It happens pretty much anytime I go over 40mph-ish, even on the freeway. Ive deleted every random app I have and only have reputable ones on there. Snapchat, IG, Vonage, Uber, etc... No randoms from devs that are unknown.

Ive also tried checking my location and body sensor permissions and they are all ones that actually need my location. Yelp, Maps, Uber, etc.. I do use nova launcher with an icon theme, but ive had that same setup on my previous 3 phones and never had this issue. Also deleted those and it still happened, so I put them back on.

Any idea of how I can find the source? I guess I might have to hard reset if thats the last option...Thanks in advance!
    12-08-2018 11:34 AM
    Check recent apps the next time it happens to see if it shows which app just ran.
    12-08-2018 01:32 PM